- Place the massager at a legs-length distance from your seat.
- Extend legs and gently rest your feet in the saddles.
- Adjust distance and bar placement to ensure the most comfortable position and that the rollers are not massaging the bottom of your feet too intensely.
Tip: We recommend wearing socks to improve your overall experience.
- Prop massager to the height of your legs if seated. Lie down or sit in a position where calves can rest comfortably in the sleeves.
- Ensure massager is placed away from any ledges prior to use.
- Prop handlebar to desired angle.
Note: As angle decreases, nodule pressure increases for a more powerful massage.
- Power on to begin your session. Adjust and reorient as needed.